NEZO Oilfields Supplies is a limited liability company incorporated in the year 2010 wholly 100% Ghanaian owned with the objective to provide high-quality consumables/spares and services to the Oil & Gas and the Mining Industries in Ghana and its environs.
Quality Management is an integral and essential way our business activities are done through Quality Assurance practice in our day-to-day working life, with valuing our teams of employees.
We provide all our services in compliance with ISO 9001-2015. This is achieved through:
- We have aligned our business strategic directions with ISO standards, principles, and concepts contained in ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems.
- A clear focus on customer satisfaction and adherent to the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Management of the organization and employee-established quality objectives with defined responsibilities for their fulfillment.
- Establishing and maintaining continual improvement culture for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and a clear culture of continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction.
- Tracking and applying innovative technologies and educating employees in their role of responsibilities.
- Commitment to increase the quality of training & consultancy services we provide to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedures & Operational control manuals reflect what we do & whiles all staff understand how their jobs fit into the overall chain of work at NEZO Oilfields Supplies Limited.
- Employees and other interested parties are expected to co-operate and help in the implementation of this policy to achieve its intended objectives of management.
This policy will be reviewed by top management periodically were considered necessary will be amended and reissued. Previous versions of this policy are archived. This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
NEZO Group (hereafter refers to as NEZO) is a limited liability company incorporated in the year 2010 with the objective to provide high-quality consumables, spares, and services to the Oil and Gas, and Mining Industries in Ghana and its environs. Our vision is to become the most efficient and reliable market leader in the supply of high-quality goods and services to mining, oil and gas, and other related industries in Ghana in line with national policies. Our mission as a company is to supply goods and services to the Oil and Gas, and Mining industries in Ghana by creating a friendly business environment, increasing shareholders’ value, equipping our employees with the requisite competencies, and contributing significantly to the nation’s growth through sound business practices
Statement of Commitment
NEZO management is committed to upholding its policies on OHS and communicating the importance of meeting compliance obligations and other requirements to its employees, contractors, and other interested parties. Continued system improvement will be enabled through health and safety policies, management objectives, provision of resources towards OHS system, planned monitoring, and management reviews. This document outlines the principles of occupational health and safety, and intends to produce clear, concise, meaningful information, which is appropriate to the NEZO Group. The policy aims to provide an excellent environment for all its stakeholders.
In achieving this, NEZO accepts its obligations under Section 24(1) of the 1992 Constitution of the Republic of Ghana, Ghana Labour Act 2003 (Act 651) among others listed in Section 3. In addition, NEZO recognizes the provisions of Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard (ISO 45001), International Occupational Health and Safety Management System Specification.
NEZO accepts its responsibilities for the health and safety of all persons and therefore will take all reasonable and practicable steps to safeguard all persons working within its space.
In pursuit of these commitments, NEZO shall:
- Comply with applicable health and safety laws, rules and regulations as well as international standards and guidelines to which we subscribe;
- Identify, assess and manage the health and safety risks and impacts of our planned and existing operations;
- Set objectives and targets that result in continuous improvement of our health and safety performance;
- Require every employee to take personal responsibility towards meeting our health and safety objectives;
- Provide the leadership and resources that will enable our workforce to meet our health and safety improvement objectives and targets;
- Educate and train our employees for them to have the knowledge, skills, and understanding to perform their responsibilities and duties at the highest level;
- Ensure that all processes and systems of work are designed to take account of health and safety of employees, clients, and the general public;
- Routinely monitor, assess and report on the company’s OHS performance and on our conformity with this policy; and
- Communicate our commitment to the policy to our subsidiaries, affiliates and contractors and seek their support.
The policy statement will be regularly updated based on management reviews, incident investigations, regulatory changes, or other Project-related changes. However, the policy statement of intent will be reviewed every three years.
Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
NEZO Group staff members shall always seek to uphold and enhance the standing rules of professional conduct and ethics and must always act professionally and selflessly by:
- Maintaining the highest standard of integrity in all our business dealings, both inside and outside the company’s Premises.
- Staff members must always reject and deny any improper business practices.
- Staff members must enhance their skills and provide good services by acquiring knowledge and maintaining current technical facts and standards of the products and services with ethical behaviour.
- Fostering the highest standards of professional competence between NEZO Group and its clients.
- Declaration of Interest – any personal interest that others deem impinge on or reasonably believes affects the company’s impartiality in any matter relevant to their duties should be made known to Management.
- Confidentiality and Accuracy of Information – The confidentiality of information received during duty should be respected and never used for personal gain. Staff members shall maintain the confidentiality of the confidential information entrusted to them, except when disclosure is authorised by the Chief Executive Officer or Legal Officer of the company or required by Law.
- Business Gifts – Other than items of minimal value, such as business diaries or calendars, should not be accepted or given out.
- Hospitality – NEZO staff members should not be influenced or perceived by others to have been influenced in making a business decision as a consequence of accepting hospitality or agreeing to certain terms that may be deemed beneficial to individual persons of both companies.
- Advice – When it is not easy to decide what business is acceptable, advice should be sought from the Managing Director or another senior Management Staff of NEZO Oilfield Supplies as appropriate. Staff members must always keep in mind the business Code of Ethics and Practice to avoid compromising professional conduct.